Want a marketing campaign launch that’s not only successful, but reusable time and time again? All you need are five essential keys. One you learn the basics, you’ll see a drastic improvement in your marketing campaign outcomes.
“As long as the reward is directly related to your product or service, you can’t lose. Why not get started today? It’s so simple, it’s so seldom done, and it’s so profitable. And that’s the bottom line.” Jay Abraham
Define Your Market Dominating Position (MDP)
The first key is to think like your prospective customers and clients. What are your needs? What promises do you want fulfilled? What would grab your attention instantly? Answering those questions gives you your starting point.
The next step is to look at your competitor’s MDP and improve upon it. Your MDP is your promise and solution to clients and what sets you apart from the competition. Also, it shows customers you fully understand the problem they have and don’t want along with providing the solution they need, but don’t yet have.
Put An Effective Sales Offer To Work
The next key to a successful marketing campaign launch is to develop your sales plan. This includes the details that make you stand out to customers and makes your products/services irresistible. It should include:
- Attention grabbing headline
- Benefits from your customers’ perspective
- The needs your products/services meet
- Any guarantees you offer
- Your unique sales proposition
- A detailed call to action
Create a sense that customers need to act now to avoid buyer’s remorse by showing them how much better their lives could be thanks to your product or service.
Avoid The Marketing Pitfalls
Don’t let your marketing campaign launch get off track. Make sure you avoid these common marketing pitfalls:
- Ignoring market testing and not updating your plan
- Offering uncompelling use cases or reasons for the product/service
- Not paying attention to customer needs
- Not diversifying marketing options
- Not getting marketing opinions during the process
Avoid these and your campaign launch will be far more successful.
Use A World-Class Marketing Perspective
Develop a world-class marketing perspective to ensure global success. This helps to create a trusted brand people recognize. Not sure where to start? Try these techniques to broaden your perspective:
- Keep notes in a marketing journal with innovative ideas and ads you like
- Encourage creative thinking for yourself and marketing department
- Become your own customer to analyze the process
- Notice how customers shop
- Work alongside sales and customer service staff
- Show appreciation to staff, vendors, and customers
- Pay close attention to all feedback to improve marketing, products, and service
- Continuously test marketings, ads, and marketing techniques
- Provide more detailed marketing than the competition
- Use classy marketing that fits your brand
- Always use factual information in campaigns
- Drop what’s not working and improve on what is working
The last key to a successful marketing campaign launch is getting results. This happens by satisfying your customers. If they’re not happy, your campaign is a failure and you ruin the chance of invaluable word-of-mouth advertising. Satisfying them is as simple as:
- Providing quality products/services
- Providing high quality customer service
- Providing a low-pressure, highly informative sales experience
- Providing a risk-free guarantee
If you’re still growing your customer base, generate more business by doing the following:
- Run a contest to grow your client list
- Provide regular mailings with discounts or other incentives
- Stay in contact with creative ideas to connect with your audience.
As you can see, it’s really that simple! So, why not get started today by contacting us for expert marketing guidance.